If I am not sure How much either I am behind on the child support payments or the other parent owes me, how do I figure that out?

 The Department of Revenue “DOR” is involved with something called “Wage Assignment”. They keep track of the payments and you can get a print out from the DOR.  Sometimes it is a bit behind, but it will show what payments have been made to the DOR. Many times, when you go to court the court will require or the attorney will get the DOR print out and have that brought up to court. There can be times where there are mistakes, it is very important if DOR is not involved to make sure that any payments are not made by cash.  Ideally through direct deposit, electric funds transfer or at least keeping record of the checks that have been sent out.