If you have an attorney, the attorney would get the records and with an Affidavit from the supervised visitation center.   At a minimum, you should get a copy of the visitation records close to the court date so that you can be able theoretically present it to the court to either argue that one party should have more visits, less visits or they should be unsupervised.  It is important to get the supervised visitation records directly from the facility.  Again, if you have an attorney you can talk to your attorney about that and the attorney could do so.