You need to check with the court and the procedures with the court but usually the answer is yes. You can have a hearing to have some of the conditions amended or changed.  A lot of the time those can be conditions regarding a child or children. Other times it can be something as simple as if you are going through a divorce and you have to allow conversations, emails or text about the sale of a home or about other property and things of that nature.