Call : 508-828-6540


Divorce Pleadings

Pleadings for divorce can occur one of two ways; you can file a contested divorce which is fairly typical or you can file a joint petition or a so called uncontested divorce.

Related Portfolio
  • Parent Alienation

    One issue that is a hot topic currently in custody cases is parent alienation; where one parent may badmouth the ...
  • Divorce Law

    It can help significantly being prepared and if you come to your lawyer with some of the paperwork and information ...
  • Divorce Litigation

    Some key points if you're going through a divorce and there is divorce litigation ongoing, it's important not to badmouth ...