There are couple of different avenues that you can do.  One is called an Income Assignment, where the Department of Revenue will enforce the Child Support Guidelines.  It is a process of obtaining the payment of the support directly from the income of the non-custodial parent rather than that parent writing a check or a money order. Usually this is applied to wages but can also be tax returns and the like.

In addition, you can file a Contempt action; which is to enforce the Order. There is a particular form that you have to fill out and explain how the parties are in contempt.