What you would need to do is instead of filing a Complaint for Modification, file a Complaint for Contempt and ask that the court order sanctions because of the party’s failure to pay. You have to show that the order is clear and ambiguous and that the other party knowingly violated the order.  Not only can you get sanctions for the failure to make payments, but you can also ask for attorney’s fees.