You can file something called a “contempt” action saying that the other side has violated the court order. You need to show what the court order is and how it was violated. There are technical requirements but the order should be clear and the violation should be straightforward. The court has a lot of remedies including finding the other side in contempt and ordering your lawyer’s fees and in some extreme cases can order jail.

A contempt action should not always be your first step and should not be used for very minor issues. You should also be aware that the other party may file a contempt against you if you fail to follow a court order.