The answer is essentially no, but you can look under 110 CMR
that would explain what can be appealed and what can’t be appealed.  The reason that sometimes parents want to
appeal an unsupported is that they feel that it might be the other parent or
someone else that is filing false allegations but appealing it not the process
to move forward with.