There is a lot of information you need for filing bankruptcy. There are some information that would be helpful to bring as we go along but here are ten major pieces of information to bring.
1. Social security card
2. Photo Id-licese, passport etc.
3. 2 years of tax returns
4. Credit counseling certificate
5. Evidence of income-including pays stubs,bank statements, unemployment and so forth( including spouses if applicable)
6. A copy of your recent credit report ( usually can get for free)
7. Deed and recorded homestead( if applicable) and any liens
8. Statements from mortgages, lines of credit and so forth.
9. Any court notices regarding collections
10 Collection letters and statements regarding all creditors that you owe money to( or there is a dispute